AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. AntiBitcoin has a market cap of $124,004.00 and approximately $120.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AntiBitcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0071 or 0.00000083 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,625.85 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,239.71 or 0.14492200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00048451 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00345269 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00031339 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029376 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $151.04 or 0.01750470 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004738 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004340 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
AntiBitcoin Coin Trading
AntiBitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase AntiBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AntiBitcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AntiBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.