AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $60.40 million and $2.54 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One AppCoins token can currently be bought for about $0.60 or 0.00006996 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.47 or 0.01291890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048732 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 42.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00307160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104616 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.