Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Aragon token can currently be bought for about $4.61 or 0.00053737 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. Aragon has a total market cap of $122.95 million and $1.66 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Aragon has traded up 6.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004978 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021004 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011674 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048697 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.56 or 0.00309676 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 45.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001284 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00105005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bittrex, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.