Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. One Ardor token can currently be purchased for about $0.51 or 0.00005959 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC and Poloniex. Over the last week, Ardor has traded up 42.8% against the US dollar. Ardor has a market capitalization of $509.99 million and approximately $9.05 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00147642 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00031177 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015619 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034600 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010107 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000299 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, AEX and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.