Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. One Ark coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.05 or 0.00047570 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, COSS and OKEx. Ark has a total market capitalization of $407.38 million and $3.25 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ark has traded 24.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00104731 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006990 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002140 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003112 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00020462 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002416 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, COSS, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate, Bittrex, OKEx, Bit-Z, Binance and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.