ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, ArtByte has traded 15.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0124 or 0.00000142 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. ArtByte has a market cap of $9.85 million and $45,209.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $180.76 or 0.02071750 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004213 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006576 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009256 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026447 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00038798 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004649 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002081 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.