AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. During the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded 12% higher against the U.S. dollar. AsiaCoin has a market capitalization of $9.76 million and $1,439.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AsiaCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0074 or 0.00000085 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $172.34 or 0.01979840 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004198 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006582 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009202 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00026344 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00038500 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004649 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002082 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.