ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last seven days, ATBCoin has traded 14.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. ATBCoin has a total market capitalization of $16.39 million and $2.69 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATBCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004705 BTC on major exchanges including TOPBTC, YoBit, Exrates and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,624.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,234.00 or 0.14428300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00048756 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.75 or 0.00359509 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00030901 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029649 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $146.54 or 0.01713410 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004359 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002336 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, BTC-Alpha, YoBit, HitBTC and Exrates. It is not presently possible to buy ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.