ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded up 12.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 13th. During the last seven days, ATLANT has traded up 31.5% against the dollar. ATLANT has a market cap of $8.36 million and $107,596.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATLANT token can currently be purchased for about $0.63 or 0.00007295 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012043 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004688 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.11 or 0.01294810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021161 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011554 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.07 or 0.00312671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00104416 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002504 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Mercatox, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase ATLANT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATLANT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.