Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded 13.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last week, Atmos has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar. One Atmos coin can currently be bought for about $0.0615 or 0.00000710 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Atmos has a market capitalization of $6.18 million and approximately $8,174.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.46 or 0.00363388 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003679 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009337 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00065435 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001289 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Atmos Coin Trading
Atmos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Atmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atmos must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.