AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, AudioCoin has traded 20.1% higher against the dollar. One AudioCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0068 or 0.00000078 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. AudioCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.82 million and $5,267.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.58 or 0.00547670 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007139 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009960 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008576 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.05 or 0.00139209 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.