Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 13th. During the last seven days, Augur has traded 19% higher against the dollar. Augur has a total market capitalization of $557.12 million and approximately $4.33 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Augur token can currently be purchased for $50.65 or 0.00595015 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Qryptos, Abucoins and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012009 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.75 or 0.01301120 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011747 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048834 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.00 or 0.00305469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00106203 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Gatehub, Gate.io, Kraken, Bittrex, BigONE, Exrates, IDEX, Radar Relay, LiteBit.eu, Mr. Exchange, Qryptos, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Mercatox, Cryptopia, HitBTC, BX Thailand, Gatecoin, Liqui, Abucoins, ChaoEX, RippleFox and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.