Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Auroracoin coin can now be bought for $1.99 or 0.00022914 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ISX, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last week, Auroracoin has traded up 21.7% against the U.S. dollar. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $17.26 million and approximately $60,840.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00075899 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000185 BTC.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, ISX, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.