Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Bancor has a market capitalization of $195.55 million and approximately $7.91 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bancor token can now be purchased for about $5.05 or 0.00058617 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, AEX, Liqui and Bittrex. During the last week, Bancor has traded up 16.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004898 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.59 or 0.01296090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020947 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048370 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00306522 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00104601 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 49.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001103 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, EtherDelta, Binance, Liqui, Bancor Network, COSS, Tidex, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.