BCAP (CURRENCY:BCAP) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. BCAP has a total market capitalization of $26.85 million and approximately $0.00 worth of BCAP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BCAP token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.68 or 0.00031246 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, BCAP has traded up 18.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012207 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $111.63 or 0.01292720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021090 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011569 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048818 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00310919 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104516 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 49.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001050 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain Fund is a digital venture capital fund partially raised through a cryptocurrency token offering in which token holders become part of the fund investing in top companies operating within the blockchain tech sector. BCAP is an Ethereum-based token. “
BCAP Token Trading
BCAP can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy BCAP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BCAP must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BCAP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BCAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BCAP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.