Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Bela coin can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001620 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. Bela has a total market cap of $5.65 million and $31,536.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bela has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $181.03 or 0.02080460 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004229 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006615 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009342 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026586 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00039211 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004644 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002079 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Buying and Selling Bela
Bela can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Poloniex and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to purchase Bela directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.