Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 13th. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for $9.09 or 0.00106067 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. Binance Coin has a market cap of $899.69 million and $42.52 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded 27.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011994 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004778 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.05 or 0.01296270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020984 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011726 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049155 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.29 or 0.00306854 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002507 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.