Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Bismuth coin can currently be bought for $1.42 or 0.00016500 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. Over the last seven days, Bismuth has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Bismuth has a market cap of $10.89 million and $1,976.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002101 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009310 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 77% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not currently possible to buy Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.