BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last seven days, BitBay has traded 27.4% higher against the US dollar. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for $0.0766 or 0.00000888 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and C-CEX. BitBay has a market capitalization of $77.32 million and $925,311.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.84 or 0.00345793 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003698 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009450 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00065512 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001314 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.