BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. BitBean has a market capitalization of $58.75 million and $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BitBean has traded 39.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BitBean coin can now be bought for about $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00048306 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $101.90 or 0.01189570 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018880 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00033566 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003813 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009203 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 25.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00017463 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy BitBean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBean must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.