bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. bitCNY has a market cap of $34.87 million and $44.17 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, bitCNY has traded down 7.5% against the dollar. One bitCNY token can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001895 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, AEX, Coinbene and BitShares Asset Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.16 or 0.01301280 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021065 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049276 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00310155 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104850 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 47% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001152 BTC.
bitCNY Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
Buying and Selling bitCNY
bitCNY can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, OpenLedger DEX, Coinbene and BitShares Asset Exchange. It is not possible to buy bitCNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitCNY must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy bitCNY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.