Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Atom coin can currently be purchased for about $30.04 or 0.00345262 BTC on exchanges including Coinnest, EXX, Mr. Exchange and Bithumb. Bitcoin Atom has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $12,533.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.67 or 0.01294830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021242 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011521 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049023 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00314005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00104540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002502 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Profile
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
Bitcoin Atom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Independent Reserve, Mr. Exchange, Coinnest, Upbit, Bitfinex, CEX.IO, BTCBOX, Bitonic, BitMEX, Bibox, CoolCoin, bitFlyer, BTC-Alpha, Kraken, Gemini, Zaif, AidosMarket, CoinsBank, Korbit, Liqui, EXX, AEX, BitGrail, Coinsquare, Bitstamp, LakeBTC, Poloniex, WEX, Bit-Z, Gate.io, GDAX, Coinrail, Cryptopia, Coinfloor, Coinone, HitBTC, Lbank, BTCC, BtcTrade.im, BX Thailand, Negocie Coins, Quoine, GetBTC, BL3P, OEX, Gatecoin, Bitbank, OKEx, xBTCe, Fisco, YoBit, BitMarket, OkCoin Intl., CoinEgg, ZB.COM, Huobi, Foxbit, TOPBTC, Coinbene, BitBay, Mercado Bitcoin, QuadrigaCX, Binance, ACX, Exmo, itBit, BTC Markets, DSX, Bitso, Tidex, Luno, Bittrex, Bithumb, RightBTC, BTCTurk, Kucoin, Bitcoin Indonesia and Paribu. It is not possible to buy Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.