Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $1,246.03 or 0.14421800 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Allcoin, WEX and Tidex. Bitcoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $21.14 billion and approximately $518.92 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded up 44.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,671.72 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048467 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.32 or 0.00341166 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00030986 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029556 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.41 or 0.01761760 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004725 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002326 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Quoine, CoinsBank, CEX.IO, Lbank, Coinone, Cryptopia, Gate.io, QuadrigaCX, BitBay, CoolCoin, Exmo, BX Thailand, HitBTC, itBit, xBTCe, Paribu, Fisco, Tidex, Coinnest, BTCC, Gatecoin, Bittrex, BitMEX, Bitso, BTCTurk, Poloniex, Bleutrade, Independent Reserve, BtcTrade.im, OKEx, Coinsquare, Liqui, Bitfinex, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bit-Z, Mr. Exchange, Foxbit, Kucoin, Bitstamp, Allcoin, BTCBOX, Livecoin, Kraken, Bitonic, ZB.COM, Bibox, Luno, Coinroom, YoBit, BTC Markets, GetBTC, bitFlyer, Bitbank, Zaif, Gemini, Negocie Coins, GDAX, Binance, Huobi, Coinrail, LakeBTC, CoinExchange, WEX, BL3P, Bithumb, Upbit, EXX, CoinEgg, BitGrail, ACX, RightBTC, Korbit and Coinfloor. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.