Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Bitcoin Lightning has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $254,797.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be purchased for approximately $6.83 or 0.00079000 BTC on popular exchanges including BCC Exchange, Poloniex, Cryptopia and BTCBOX. In the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded up 57.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012182 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004700 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.79 or 0.01292780 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021059 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011555 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048687 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.89 or 0.00310939 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104422 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002537 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, BL3P, Livecoin, HitBTC, Bitso, Foxbit, Bitfinex, CoinFalcon, Kraken, Korbit, Coinrail, Coinsquare, bitFlyer, CEX.IO, BTCBOX, QuadrigaCX, Gemini, Exmo, CoolCoin, GDAX, AEX, WEX, Tidex, BCC Exchange, Bittrex, Allcoin, Upbit, BX Thailand, Bitstamp, Bitonic, TOPBTC, YoBit, RightBTC, EXX, CoinEgg, Paribu, BtcTrade.im, Luno, LakeBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, Negocie Coins, Liqui, Bit-Z, Coinone, OEX, AidosMarket, xBTCe, OKEx, Bitbank, Poloniex, Huobi, BitBay, BitMEX, BTCC, Bithumb, ACX, Bibox, Lbank, Gate.io, Binance, Gatecoin, Zaif, Kucoin, Cryptopia, itBit, BTC Markets, Coinfloor, ZB.COM, Fisco, GetBTC, Quoine, BitGrail and CoinsBank. It is not possible to purchase Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Lightning must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.