Bitcoin White (CURRENCY:BTW) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Bitcoin White has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $58,127.00 worth of Bitcoin White was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin White coin can now be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002108 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Gatecoin, Bitbank and Tidex. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin White has traded 27.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00104738 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046726 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006990 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003070 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018374 BTC.
Bitcoin White Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitcoinWhite is a project by an anonymous development team that aims to build a more efficient version of BTC. It feautres a DPoS consensus mechanism. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin White
Bitcoin White can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Quoine, Cryptopia, CoinsBank, Mercado Bitcoin, BL3P, Bitso, LakeBTC, DSX, Bittrex, CoolCoin, BTCC, Independent Reserve, Exmo, Bitfinex, Upbit, Gate.io, Bitcoin Indonesia, EXX, GetBTC, Kucoin, OEX, Lbank, bitFlyer, Bithumb, Coinfloor, Zaif, QuadrigaCX, BTC Markets, ACX, BitMEX, Tidex, Foxbit, Liqui, BitGrail, Coinone, TOPBTC, OkCoin Intl., Huobi, RightBTC, Gemini, Coinbene, Kraken, xBTCe, Negocie Coins, WEX, Luno, Fisco, BTCTurk, GDAX, Poloniex, BX Thailand, Bitstamp, Bitonic, CoinEgg, Bibox, Coinnest, BitBay, Livecoin, YoBit, Bitbank, BitMarket, Binance, Mr. Exchange, itBit, AidosMarket, BTCBOX, Paribu, HitBTC, Coinsquare, CEX.IO, Gatecoin, Coinrail, OKEx, ZB.COM, AEX, Korbit and BtcTrade.im. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcoin White directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin White must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin White using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin White Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin White and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.