BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 13th. Over the last seven days, BitcoinDark has traded 27.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitcoinDark has a market capitalization of $132.58 million and $38,112.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be bought for approximately $102.86 or 0.01199480 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00050504 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00019629 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034500 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003848 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009123 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 40.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018974 BTC.
BitcoinDark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinDark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.