Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Bitcore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $23.80 or 0.00276457 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, C-CEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Bitcore has a market capitalization of $270.24 million and $1.45 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcore has traded up 19.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,651.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $847.62 or 0.09844570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,241.38 or 0.14418000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.97 or 0.01834690 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $234.93 or 0.02728620 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.94 or 0.00382578 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.34 or 0.01397720 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $452.99 or 0.05261250 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104830 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, HitBTC and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.