BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.31 or 0.00003627 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, AEX, CoinEgg and Livecoin. During the last week, BlackCoin has traded 13.8% higher against the dollar. BlackCoin has a total market cap of $23.72 million and $470,455.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.97 or 0.00350801 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009233 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00066292 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001331 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackCoin has seen initial success due to its innovative features. The coin has incorporated bitcoin upgrades to reduce transaction risk. The coin initially uses proof of work as well as proof of stake, with the proof of work being dropped after the 10000th block. The advantages of Blackcoins proof of stake is that it has extremely fast transaction confirmation times at ten seconds – compared to bitcoins ten minutes plus. The other bonus is the low energy consumption without PoW mining. Interest is paid annually at a 1% rate – well below the present global average. “
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, AEX, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Bittylicious, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Poloniex and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.