BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded 11.3% higher against the dollar. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.49 or 0.00005789 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Binance. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a market cap of $22.31 million and $3.50 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.16 or 0.01301280 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021065 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049276 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00310155 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104850 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 47% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001152 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
Buying and Selling BlockMason Credit Protocol
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockMason Credit Protocol must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.