Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, Blocknet has traded up 32.1% against the US dollar. One Blocknet coin can now be purchased for $31.13 or 0.00360060 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. Blocknet has a market cap of $156.06 million and $267,569.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021374 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001464 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001754 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013921 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012559 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Blocknet is founded on the XBridge, the first peer-to-peer protocol enabling communication between nodes on different blockchains. It is open source and is implemented in every Blocknet-enabled app. It is what connects an open-ended array of services – either decentralized or centralized – to one another. “
Buying and Selling Blocknet
Blocknet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not presently possible to buy Blocknet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocknet must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blocknet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.