Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Blocktix token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.83 or 0.00009773 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. Blocktix has a market capitalization of $33.16 million and $22.31 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Blocktix has traded up 25.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012055 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.75 or 0.01305660 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021074 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011783 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00049401 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.37 or 0.00310826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00105086 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 49.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001129 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Blocktix Token Trading
Blocktix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Blocktix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocktix must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blocktix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.