BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. BLOCKv has a total market cap of $102.39 million and approximately $373,241.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BLOCKv has traded 13.7% higher against the US dollar. One BLOCKv token can now be bought for about $0.0685 or 0.00000797 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004898 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.59 or 0.01296090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020947 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048370 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00306522 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00104601 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 49.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001103 BTC.
BLOCKv Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
BLOCKv Token Trading
BLOCKv can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not possible to buy BLOCKv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLOCKv must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.