BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. BLUE has a market capitalization of $14.32 million and approximately $27,158.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BLUE token can now be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00004578 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX. During the last week, BLUE has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.44 or 0.01294320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020985 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00049071 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.78 or 0.00311012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104926 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002518 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX. It is not possible to buy BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.