Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded down 31.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. Bowhead has a total market capitalization of $2.82 million and $118.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bowhead has traded down 18.5% against the US dollar. One Bowhead token can currently be bought for $0.35 or 0.00004048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,835.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $867.44 or 0.09845770 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,282.42 or 0.14556000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.06 or 0.02043740 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $246.45 or 0.02797350 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.37 or 0.00401427 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.32 or 0.01422460 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $465.87 or 0.05287780 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00103937 BTC.
Bowhead Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aholee is a decentralized search engine for products, dedicated to online shopping worldwide. Aholee uses its own in-house blockchain, which is an Ethereum fork, for open collecting and indexing information from open sources with confirmation of authenticity based on blockchain technology. The AHC token is used to purchase items on the Aholee platform.Any AHC owner can purchase products using AHC in any store represented in the platform at the current AHC exchange rate to the currency used by the store. Any visitor to ahoolee.com can buy AHC, as this will give them an opportunity to get additional discounts from stores.”
Buying and Selling Bowhead
Bowhead can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Bowhead directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bowhead must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bowhead using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.