Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Breakout coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.33 or 0.00003816 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Breakout has a market capitalization of $6.04 million and $16,353.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Breakout has traded 11.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048919 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $103.76 or 0.01192380 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00019105 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005236 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00033000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009002 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 52.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020927 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Breakout must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Breakout using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.