Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded up 5.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. Byteball Bytes has a market capitalization of $358.02 million and approximately $687,556.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be purchased for $554.88 or 0.06514180 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Cryptox. During the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded up 41.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $110.68 or 0.01299310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021056 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048830 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.86 or 0.00303575 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00105991 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptox, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.