Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 13th. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0046 or 0.00000054 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded up 30.5% against the dollar. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $845.37 million and $1.79 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $233.98 or 0.02731300 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00033985 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00029924 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012303 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002452 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.