C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. C20 has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the US dollar. One C20 token can now be bought for $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Bibox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $110.97 or 0.01300790 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021164 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00049105 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00310121 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00104885 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 48.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001100 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
C20 Token Trading
C20 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not possible to buy C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy C20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.