Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004243 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Mr. Exchange, Coinnest and Gate.io. Over the last week, Cardano has traded up 16.1% against the US dollar. Cardano has a market cap of $9.50 billion and approximately $229.69 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.92 or 0.00346356 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00147017 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002783 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005915 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.90 or 0.00265072 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00030887 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015889 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006991 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00034801 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov.”
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mr. Exchange, Bittrex, Binance, Gate.io, Upbit and Coinnest. It is not possible to purchase Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.