Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 13th. In the last week, Centra has traded 21.7% higher against the US dollar. One Centra token can now be purchased for $0.89 or 0.00010403 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, OKEx and Binance. Centra has a total market capitalization of $60.67 million and $1.01 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004978 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021004 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011674 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048697 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.56 or 0.00309676 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 45.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001284 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00105005 BTC.
Centra Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, OKEx, Livecoin, Gate.io, Binance and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Centra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centra must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.