ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 34.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 13th. ChainLink has a market cap of $213.05 million and $19.53 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChainLink token can currently be bought for $0.61 or 0.00007098 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Token Store, Gate.io and IDEX. During the last week, ChainLink has traded 66.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004893 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.08 or 0.01295250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011679 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048368 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 36.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00306776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00104894 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
ChainLink Token Trading
ChainLink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, IDEX, OKEx, COSS, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Token Store. It is not presently possible to buy ChainLink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainLink must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.