ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded 16.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One ChatCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002546 BTC on popular exchanges including EXX, Lbank, ZB.COM and Huobi. ChatCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $11.22 million worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ChatCoin has traded down 8.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.64 or 0.00542677 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007380 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010105 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003071 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008611 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00143432 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00042333 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChatCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The coin can be mined, staked and earned on a web based Chat application where users can chat about trading and see live prices. Users receive coins for every message. “
Buying and Selling ChatCoin
ChatCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Huobi, Lbank, EXX and ZB.COM. It is not currently possible to purchase ChatCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChatCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChatCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.