CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded 21.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. CHIPS has a total market cap of $8.06 million and approximately $815.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, CHIPS has traded up 34% against the US dollar. One CHIPS coin can now be bought for approximately $0.39 or 0.00004422 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,856.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,284.98 or 0.14561700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048141 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.28 or 0.00356362 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00030020 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00029109 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $151.43 or 0.01725360 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002219 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
Buying and Selling CHIPS
CHIPS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase CHIPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CHIPS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CHIPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.