Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last seven days, Civic has traded up 39.6% against the US dollar. One Civic token can now be bought for $0.42 or 0.00004906 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, BigONE, Radar Relay and Bittrex. Civic has a total market capitalization of $144.76 million and approximately $5.35 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004898 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.59 or 0.01296090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020947 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048370 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00306522 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00104601 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 49.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001103 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Gate.io, Bittrex, Upbit, Poloniex, AEX, IDEX, Liqui, HitBTC, Huobi, Livecoin, COSS, Kucoin, OKEx, Mercatox, Radar Relay, ChaoEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.