ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last week, ClearPoll has traded up 56.8% against the U.S. dollar. ClearPoll has a total market capitalization of $18.02 million and approximately $148,678.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ClearPoll token can now be bought for $2.57 or 0.00029581 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012149 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.90 or 0.01285490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021008 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011496 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00048624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.09 or 0.00311219 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00104222 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002501 BTC.
ClearPoll Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy ClearPoll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClearPoll must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.