CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One CoinFi token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0963 or 0.00001125 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX and EtherDelta. CoinFi has a market cap of $0.00 and $543,614.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CoinFi has traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012042 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.13 or 0.01304630 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004499 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020963 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011630 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048741 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 34.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001440 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.53 or 0.00308721 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00105824 BTC.
CoinFi Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling CoinFi
CoinFi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.