COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One COSS token can now be purchased for approximately $0.68 or 0.00007792 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, EtherDelta and HitBTC. In the last seven days, COSS has traded 28.9% higher against the US dollar. COSS has a total market cap of $44.22 million and approximately $455,257.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.15 or 0.01290020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011514 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049342 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00308826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00103941 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 53.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase COSS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase COSS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.