Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Counterparty coin can currently be purchased for about $30.80 or 0.00356950 BTC on popular exchanges including Zaif, Counterparty DEX, Poloniex and Tux Exchange. Counterparty has a total market capitalization of $80.61 million and $1.42 million worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Counterparty has traded up 21.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,683.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,243.37 or 0.14410400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00047797 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00030691 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00029563 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $151.41 or 0.01754690 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004702 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004344 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002270 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Buying and Selling Counterparty
Counterparty can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Zaif, Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Counterparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Counterparty must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.