Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded down 12.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Covesting token can currently be bought for $0.96 or 0.00011085 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX. In the last seven days, Covesting has traded 7.9% lower against the dollar. Covesting has a market cap of $16.88 million and approximately $53,700.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.67 or 0.01294830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021242 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011521 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049023 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00314005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00104540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002502 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.