CPChain (CURRENCY:CPC) traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. CPChain has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $791,478.00 worth of CPChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CPChain token can now be purchased for $0.22 or 0.00002542 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. During the last week, CPChain has traded 19.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $600.45 or 0.06965760 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00030247 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00033702 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00025620 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CapriCoin, or CPC, is a crypto currency based on the X11 algorithm and is both proof of stake and proof of work. The coin has a large premine of 200,000,000 of the total supply of 208,000,000 – 25% is distributed – 50 million is reserved for staisybit and 99 million reserved for inhouse staking… and 1 million reserved for the development team. The proof of stake drops from 2% by 50% increments per year to year 24. The coin has a large premine which looks to be unethical. “
CPChain Token Trading
CPChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy CPChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CPChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CPChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CPChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CPChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.